Abstract submission guidelines
A contributor in the workshop may be a single author of only one paper, and may be the co-author of two additional papers. Submitted abstracts of max 500 words (one page) will be reviewed in accordance with the following criteria:
- Significance: Does this study address an important problem?
- Innovation: Does the study employ novel concepts and aims or original methods?
- Approach: Are the conceptual frameworks, designs, methods, and analyses adequate?
- Usefulness: How can the research objectives benefit the respective scientific area?
- Clarity: How clear and well-organized is the presentation?
Paper submission guidelines
The length of the paper should be four (4) pages. The margins of the document, i.e. File>Page Setup>margins, are Top 5 cm, Bottom 5,5 cm, Left 4,5 cm and Right 5,5 cm in an A4 paper size, Header 4,2 cm and Footer 4,7.
ExLing 2017 accepts submissions of full 4-page conference papers:
26 May 2017
Notification of review
31 May 2017